Quote:

When I was about to build my engine I searched around for dual plug info and couldn't find much.... most builders were AGAINST the idea in my scenario- a street car.
The engine builder I went with claimed the dual plug setup would COST ME about 30hp....
I love the looks of a dual plug Hemi.

Wow
I would never thought it would cost that much power, maybe a little for the extra drag on the distributor.
IMO
With today's ignitions, and running normal pump fuel, or even race fuel..I would think it would only be for a visual effect. I would love to see my Hemi one day with a 14-71 Blower, and a Buzzard catcher, and twin plug deal..

I like the old look, I just spent some coinage fixing this old 3700 series Accel tach drive distributor up, to run with a Moroso Monster cable drive tach. I won On Ebay for $38...that's right, the tach, tach bracket, and cable for $38 dollars.. The Petronix Ignitor conversion kit cost me $90 alone. And $60 for the used distributor. I could have had a fancy MSD Pro Billet, but this is way cooler.....
I think its worth it, all to get the look I seek.

[color:"red"]65 Hemi Belvedere coming soon [/color]
[color:"#00FF00"]557" Indy engine 1.07 60ft 144mph in the 8th 2100 lbs package [/color]