There are Mopar Performance plastic port grinding templates for 1994-1995 heads, but they are no longer sold. i have a set, as do others here on Moparts.

There is a 91 AKI fuel Mopar Performance PCM that advances the ignition timing 12 degrees and leans the factory full throttle air fuel ratio from a very rich 10.5 to 1 to about 12.8 to 1. There was a Mopar Performance cam sold to go with this PCM. i have one of these PCMs but find that in summer it needs 96+ AKI octane gasoline not to ping at full throttle above 3700 rpm.

There were Mike Leach built tri-y headers sold by Mopar Performance.

Years ago here on Moparts Jesse Lackman posted that the Dodge OEM rockers that were nominally 1.6 ratio, actually measured out to 1.7 ratio.

I am not certain that the V10 rockers "wipe" the valve stem tips properly.
Seems like i remember that the Viper rockers certainly do not wipe correctly.

For hot rod use the MPI/M1 manifold is certainly superior.

Offset grinding the crank to bring the quench clearance from typically 0.088 to 0.040 or better while gaining a few cubic inches might be considered.

Milling the heads, then equallizing the combustion chamber CC's to 60 CC's each might be considered. It is not unusual to find cracks between the valves on Magnum heads. This may be due to improper induction hardening at the factory. These cracks seldom go deep enough to leak coolant.

Having the fuel injectors cleaned and flow tested is not a bad idea.
I think the two highest flowing injectors should be put in cylinders 7 and 8.
Others believe that high mileage Magnum v8s on tear down typically show cylinders 1 and 2 having more damage signs from lean detonation.
The four end cylinders may get more airflow from the stock "beer barrel" intake manifold than the four inner cylinders. They may benefit from having the four highest flowing fuel injectors.