In 1977 I bought a brand new W200 Power Wagon with a 440/727 drive train for $7,700.00. I was living in SoCal at the time and had time on my hands, so I put in new front springs to do the front end and blocks in the back for the rear for a 4" lift. I knew nothing about pinion angle at the time. I put 1200 x 16.5 Formula Desert Dogs on the truck with white spoke wheels. It looked cool to me then and it was a lot of work, doing it myself. I drove it a few thousand miles and the front driveshaft u-joint broke and slapped the 727 pan making a hole. I sold it not long after that, but that was not the only reason. There was a "Gas Crisis" and gas was 45 cents a gallon!!

Now I live in an area that likes lifted trucks and most of them have never been off road, but they do look tough. My newest DD is a '98 Ram 2500 QuadCab with 5.9 Magnum and 2wd and it will be getting a canopy for my dogs to ride in. It will be able to tow the race car trailer when I need it and the dogs won't have to jump so high to get in the bed to go for rides.

You seem to have lots of projects going and I would not do a lift again. Save your money for your other stuff....JMHO

1986 Dodge Ramcharger 440 2wd, Bracket Racer Under Construction
1998 Ram 2500 QuadCab, new daily driver.
2008 Honda Element
2014 Carry-On 7x14 Cargo Trailer