Hey guys (and gals)

Slowly getting the 1969 300 dependable after sitting for 10 years. Add to that the fact the car is unrestored and well, there are all sorts of little issues that are needing attention.

Today I am in the process of getting the rear seat heat system working again and I have a few questions:

1 - If you look at the left (passenger) side floor duct where it meets the Y duct, it is short and actually doesn't touch. It doesnt connect to the other duct. Does this look like it was modified at some point, or is this just the right shape but the floor duct was mounted too far over at the factory? Thoughts?

2 - My rear heater core is dripping coolant into the trunk.... is this core available, or similar to something else? I cant seem to find anyone that sells these.

3 - The coolant lines that run from engine bay, down under the car, and up into the trunk....are these available anywhere? I dont have any leaks yet, but after having had pretty much everything else in the cooling system go, and add to that it is a Canadian car, I figure its a matter of time.

And to those that keep asking, yes, I finally got a few pics of the car. For those that dont know, this is the car that I am working on.

Thanks again for all the help and guidance.

Robert

1969 Chrysler 300 440/727
1980 W350 Crew Cab Dually with 1997 12V Cummins & many, many goodies
1990 W250 Cummins NV5600