Who won and how were the payouts...?
Racers was down to 1/3 maybe even a 1/4 of the last good mopar show that Josh King ran. I could be a bit off as I'm sure many racers could just drive in their modern mopar and drive it back home without needing a trailer.
I brought my cousin a carb and helped install it so he would have a car to bring and he ended up signing up for trophy class. Ran 14 something spinning in his 408 stroker duster. Air pressure adjustment and all of the rest of his passes were low 12's- lowest being 12.04 at 111 I think. I'd say he might be addicted and will go after the 11 second zone soon. I swapped so missed out on seeing his runs Saturday. But I enjoyed watching some racing today after they dried the track and they ended up calling it over with a few guys left to race but steady sprinkles coming down.
I guess a Couple guys were mad about the top end being loose or something as they were stopping on the return road right by the starter and having some words. They went down and sprayed the track after that.