I didn't want to say anything until I had more information as when it was appropriate - I found last night the Rick was no longer with us. I can't tell you in words the loss that I've felt since. I've had no real sleep and I'm trying not to keep from tearing up. Its unreal then in a flash its real then its unreal and it all starts again.

Rick was a mopar guy through and through and would give the shirt off his back. He helped me with several cars and the last one was a Mach 1 I got a year ago. (he had one before he got into mopars). I needed cash to secure it and only could get out a max 9k from the bank my one and only shot was Rick. I told him that I needed another 9k to make this deal and had only 2 hrs to give the seller an answer. What did Rick say? Sure and when can we get pick up the car? He was my go to person.

I miss him already and loved him always,

People talk about their dogs/cats they have lost. I've lost a great friend that I can never get back. I'm so bereaved and bereft.

This world is a lesser place without him.

Dean

Dean Got my hands on the wheel, foot to the pedal, gonna drive this car till the tires turn to metal - gonna sleep when I'm dead and laugh at the devil..