the beadlocks are a good idea.....but not 100% sure that they are necassary, If you go on Yellowbullet, there are alot of Radial guys that have been in the 7's with tires just glued on, No screws or beadlocks. Honestly though id say the beadlocks are the safest, strongest way of retaining the tire on the rim. I will never use screws again, i was marking my tires and rim the last couple sets to make sure the tire wasnt spinning on the rim tearing it up with the screws. You will notice that the beads on the Hoosiers are wierd looking and not that big compared to a slick, THe MT's have a bead just like the MT slicks do. Mine have been glued for two sets now, and they moved about 1 inch every pass and then seem to stop. If you can afford it yea the beadlocks are the way to go.

If your using nitrous (im pretty sure your going to run only motor?) or even motor, get a progressive or digital ignition. That along with a good front shock like an Afco or similar double adj and good adj limiters on the front will help a lot with the wheelstands. Also i have noticed, lowering or raising the car with the torsion bars adjusters, will give you a tighter or softer spring rate up front, that will also help with controlling the wheelstands. If all else fails put your bars real high and work on keeping them off the ground, THEN take them off

Good luck, you will love these tires im sure

SO far the best things that have kept my front end down is a progressive on the second stage. I dont have a digital ignition i run a 7al2

Limting the front travel to 2" and tightening the front shocks as much as the track conditions will let you

....BAD A$$ STREET CAR.....