On my 50, new window seals, and new glass still resulted in water on the floor. In the rain, you could watch the water build up at the seal between the rubber and the glass, then leak through between the rubber and the glass! So we sealed the rubber to the glass with a bead of urethane, thinking we had the issue whipped. The next rain storm, you could see the trail of water running between the rubber seal and the body. Another bead of urethane, next rain storm, water from both places, but not nearly as bad.

A couple years later, I thought maybe the pinch weld flange the glass sat on was the problem, so we pulled the glass & rubber again. After careful examination by several people, including the glass guy, the pinch weld was given the stamp of approval, and the glass & rubber were reinstalled. Lets just say, after 3 new seals, 2 new windshields (both 1/2s), and more then a few urethane beads, there was still water on the floor. I drilled a hole through the floor where the water accumulated, and after 5 or 6 years, replaced the floor again. Given all that, the truck was a good truck, and served me well for over 12 years before some lady turned in front of me, ending the trucks life. Gene