Glad I wasn't the one to post this .. Herb was a very private guy and many on this board probably had no idea he was fighting cancer. It was a huge battle I won't go into the details but I can assure you guys he fought it with everything available to him !

I spent as much time with him as I could and am still deeply saddened by his passing . He was a great man . A family man and a dedicated employee . He loved mopars and his knowledge of the car hobby was amazing. He treated me like family even to the point of my son going to SFO to stay with him and his family .

Herb helped me with countless part scores and vehicle purchases .. Storing them and sometimes fixing them up . We all knew the end was near but for some reason it still hurts as much as if it were sudden .

I did manage to get Herb to come to Nova Scotia and stay for 9 days . We had a blast sadly he never got return . Herb met a who bunch of us Canadians over the years and any friend of mine was a friend of his .

Rip Herb

Sandy in Nova Scotia formerly drdodge340
68 coronet wagon, 68 formula s 340 fb barracuda-69 super bee-72 aussie charger-72 aussie vh dodge ute
-76 feather duster-76 duster-77 street van
- 98 ram 1500 SS/T-99 ram 1500-13 ram red express truck- 2015 hellcat challenger