Yes that was the CH4B. Eddy put that one out in the late 60s along with the DP4B for 383s and I've heard they were excellent intakes. Someone once disagreed with me and I could be wrong but both the DP4B and the CH4B are exactly the same intake as the standard performer intake yopu can get now. Not the RPM but the standard. For awhile in the mid 70s Eddy dropped the DP4B and CH4B designations and started calling the intake either the 440 Performer or the 383 Performer(I've seen a few older intakes marked this way) then at some point just the Performer. It's the same intake short of the notch that Eddy used to put in the originals in the plenum divider, plus the newer Performer I don't believe has the ridges in the bottom of the plenum that the old CH4Bs and DP4Bs had. Other than that, exact same intakes. Those worked great when there was no such animal as a single plane intake for Mopar wedge motors until around '70/'71 when the first Torquer etc came on the scene. You'd never get the old ones for instance to equal the performance of a good single plane but hey they were using those dual planes on the SS wedge cars all the way through them running well into the low 11s(at 3500+ lbs I might add) so they do work well. I see cars built now upon occasion running slower than some of those back then did and still a whole lot of 'better' parts on them, i.e. single planes, etc etc. That was obviously just a darn good combo that the Mopar guys worked out for the 440 SS cars back then. And it worked.