Yes Ron at Magnum Force and I have been talking about c-body line for awhile and how it would be a great idea for doing some items for that line of car. Currently had the chance to arrange several test/sample c-body cars and frames to be delivered to his shop for testing and mocking his equipment to work with. I just got done last week dropping off some interchange manuals to help figure out which components will work with other cars. I even dropped off a 1978 Aspen so they can do more product testing with. Their goal at the shop is to have suspension and parts for 1962-1976 c-body cars and wagons and have as much bolt in parts and minimize any welding that might be needed. Currently they have parts for their 'Transformer' line including tubular upper control arms, independent rear suspension, large size Wilwood disc brake conversions and soon heavy duty sub-frame connectors. Hopefully I will have time at the beginning of September to write an article on my experience with their new products on one of my cars.

image.jpeg