I too am running a MSII and throttle body injection with ignition control on my 73 Cuda but chucked the standard ign coil in favor of an E-coil to help deal with underhood EMI since they are supposed to be better for that. Currently using a small dwell value of 2.5ms maximum for this coil. I don't know if you can go higher than that for the oil-filled stock coil but I suspect you could. Dwell (actually coil charge on the primary winding) is very dependent on battery/alternator voltage seen by the coil and thus the need for the correction table for dwell vs voltage in Megasquirt programs. I have had lots of problems with internal distributor cap flashover from too much coil secondary voltage (too much dwell) at higher rpm and spark advance values. The distributor rotor phase position must be perfect to cure this and a stock Mopar distributor is not easily re-phased. I gave up on the stock Mopar spark pickup and ign box and went with an aftermarket small cap GM distributor system with a GM pickup and hid the GM ign module cleverly in a gutted old mopar ign box mounted away from the hot engine bay. You can get small or large cap GM HEI distributors for Mopar applications but I suspect the bigger distributor cap ones (with their in-cap coils and better flashover prevention rotor features) will hit your firewall or wiper motor... That however is my next move before going distributorless which does away with cap phase and flashover concerns...

oooOOOH NOOOooo MrBill MOPAR or NOCAR