Did some digging- found out that the Borgeson P/S box will fit! Pretty stoked now that I can run the wider front tires and parallel park this beast.

Can anyone recommend a good street tire that: A- matching set; B- sticky as possible with "decent" tread life; C- sizes 245/45/17 & 285/40/18. I'm currently finding the Nitto 555 G2.

I'm not after an autocrosser/ full boogie, but a great all-around modernized old street car. Some would say Pro tour.

Another light bulb went off in my head yesterday (doesn't happen often)- I've been working on ideas to fit 3" tailpipes on the Duster with the rear spring offset kit up against the rails. As many know, there IS NOT any room on the passenger's side with the stock gas tank. SO, after looking at several fuel cell options both in & under the trunk. I came up with cutting out the wheel well and welding in flat sheet to cover up the hole. Then measuring twice the '68-'70 Charger tank from Tank's Inc. (I'm using EFI) will stuff into the area underneath. It's 5" narrower & much longer. PLUS and added bonus of having the filler neck in almost the same spot & 19 gal. VS 16 gal.!! Not sure it's ever been tried before??

We're while we are waiting for the K-frame to be done, the wallet will be getting much thinner via fuel system, headers, steering, rolling stock, frame ties, fiberglass parts, Vintage Air A/C, cooling system, etc.!!

OH, P.S.- I'm trying out the Mercedes electric fan & Champion radiator on my race car. This might be the hot ticket on the Duster as well! Fellow Moparts member sells the fan controller for this- which just arrived yesterday.

'70 Cuda "Badfish 2"- in the works

Home of MoPar University- We school 'em one at a time!!