My good buddy Jay Brown always does a blog of his Drag Week builds at FEpower.net, and it seems to help him keep motivated, as well as build enthusiasm for the event, so I decided I'll take a shot at it here on Moparts. I'll get this kicked off today, then update it once a week or so as progress is made.
If anyone else want to put their Drag Week stuff here as well, feel free to do so.

It just kills me to concede that my early Hemi powered 31 Plymouth coupe will not be ready for Drag Week 2016, but that is the reality I need to face. As usual, I took on too many other projects and activities not related to this project, plus I had some setbacks with a cracked head on the 392 Hemi. There is just too much work left to be done for the time I have available.
So on to plan B! I really need to reprogram my enthusiasm for the new plan, because it is not really there yet. I am still emotionally clinging to my dreams of running the Hemi-Coupe. Hopefully writing a blog here about it will get me energized! ;D

31 coupe:

So Plan B is to bring my 67 GTX that I ran in Factory Appearing Stock Tire (F.A.S.T.) years ago back out for Drag Week 2016. THis car needs far less work than the coupe to make it race and street ready, so I have a good shot at getting it done.

F.A.S.T. 67 GTX:

Last time I ran the car was 2010, and I blew up the Hemi by accidentally setting my two-step launch control to 9300 rpm instead of 3900. blush frown The plan now is to keep the budget somewhat low by putting together a 484 inch Hemi from spare parts that I have laying around, make some changes to the car for streetability and durability, but keep with the stock appearing theme. For Drag Week of course, I do not need to comply with the strict F.A.S.T. rules, so I will take some liberties as needed.

[img]http://i.imgur.com/boeexFms.jpg[/img]
31 Plymouth Coupe, 392 Hemi, T56 magnum
RS23J71
RS27J77
RP23J71
RO23J71
WM21J8A
I don't regret the things I've done. I only regret the things I didn't do.
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something. ~ Plato"