When I took my car to the blaster, I got the car back with all of the factory coating on the inner sides (in the trunk) of the quarter panels blasted off from just inward of the rear of the wheelhouses back to the taillight end of the quarter. However, I didn't notice at the time that they didn't clean it up far enough in past the wheelhouses to where you couldn't see any remnants of the old coating. So, the old coating is visible when looking in the trunk. When I had the car painted, I asked the painter to reapply coating to the areas that were stripped before he painted the car so that it would blend with the old stuff that wasn't removed. He told me he was going to use Duplicolor truck bed coating and assured me it would blend with the leftover old coating and I wouldn't be able to see a seam. Well, the stuff he sprayed on was nothing like the factory stuff, much thinner, and as a result the seam where the two meet is very visible and looks like crap. So what I would like to know is, does anyone sell a factory type thicker coating that I could apply over the existing painted coating he put on and then paint over to match? Something I could brush on would be ideal but if I have to spray it that would be O.K. too.

MVC-177S.JPG2.jpg