Here's my ideas on radiators..... Two 1" tubes are better than Four 1/2" tubes, especially when you might have an airflow issue through the grill (and a Daytona almost doesn't have a grill), so that's thumbs up for Griffin.

The negative about Griffins in my opinion is a)cost & b)epoxy joining tubes to headers. Tubes that are brazed to the headers instead of epoxied will transfer heat better, that's why I don't like Griffins. However, if you have a small leak at the tube/header junction, you can fix a Griffin with JB Weld if you had too.

Bottom line... I suggest you see if there's a similar kit from another manufacturer with brazed tubes, but honestly, that Griffin kit looks pretty good. You definitely want a fan shroud that covers the whole radiator & an electric fan temperature controller and that price is a good one. Cross-flow radiators (like Griffin) are less prone to overheating when they're a "little bit low" on coolant, but sometimes you have to get creative with radiator hoses since factory Mopars are top/bottom flow radiators.

Last edited by PurpleBeeper; 06/24/16 12:16 PM.

70 Roadrunner convt. street car 440+6, NOS, 4-spd, SS springs '96 Mustang GT convt. street car '04 4.6 SOHC, NOS, auto, lowered "Officer, that button is for short on-ramps"