Hey all.

I was hoping to be installing my custom 3 bolt whiplash cam from Hughes this weekend.

Found a single bolt cam in the box as soon as I opened the end of the protective bag.

I sent Hughes an email with my issue. Tried to call in hopes there would also be voice mail, but no such luck.

So far any dealings with Hughes prior to, and during the order were all pleasant. Hopefully they can get my the correct cam without difficulties. However while pulling up return info for Hughes they seem to say they wont pay shipping on any returns. I'm hoping this doesn't include parts they shipped incorrectly. There are some interesting return stories on some other forums that popped up.

So has anyone here had to make a return for a wrong part, and how did it go, or what should I be expecting when I call Monday?

As luck would have it, today is day 10 or the disclaimer that says any discrepancies must be reported within 10 days.

I'm hoping this goes smoothly, I dont need a bunch of trouble just before I go in for surgery.

Join the Penguin Liberation Front!!
Stop the Hippo Occupation!