Ok, so I have some more info now. Title aside, what do you guys think of the rigs. The issue is tat they are both one tons and that means 136 inch wheelbase. S o they are not the shorter 1/2 mods. I am guessing the 1/2 tons are more desirable? Next I would need a few parts and I am GUESSING that they would be hard to find in the one ton variety.

The seller says that the better one is the 37 which is the complete one. However it has no engine or trans, and I need an engine/trans in Idaho to get a title.

The 37 is missing the front bumper, comes with extra front fenders, extra hoods ect.

The 36 is missing the rear fenders and the rear bumper. I am guessing to complete it, I would need one ton rear fenders or are they the same as lighter trucks? ANY IDEAS?

In all honestly I may be better off buying the set and trying to put the second one together as a more complete rig to sell it and try and offset my buying price. That is if there is enough people out there looking for suck a rig. I would hope to buy both, get idaho titles on both and sell the lesser one. THATS A LOT OF HOPING however.

I honestly appreciate the opinions of the guys on here and appreciate any input. Also where is Ron on this issue. I need your advise.

RUMBLON

Last edited by RUMBLON; 06/14/16 09:05 PM.