I bought a set of Corbeau seats from Racing Seats USA. They are the wider version of their race seat. I absolutely love then. I opted for the leather version, and ordered the mounting brackets for my car. I did cut about an inch out of the brackets and re-welded them with a bit more reward tilt. They recline, slide forward and back significantly and are super comfortable with my 6'2", 260 lbs body, even on day long drives. Everyone who rides in the car wants them for their cars too.

I also ordered the shoulder/lap belts for the car, but they are not shown in this picture. They attach to the rear seatbelt mounting bolt with a single removable strap that splits into a double shoulder restraint before passing through the holes in the seatback. They connect to the lap belt. They do not have the anti-submarining strap that goes between your crotch, which is an option.

Seats (Large).JPG
Last edited by jbc426; 04/29/16 01:08 PM.

1970 Plymouth 'Cuda #'s 440-6(block in storage)currently 493" 6 pack, Shaker, 5 speed Passon, 4.10's
1968 Plymouth Barracuda Convertible 408 Magnum EFI with 4 speed automatic overdrive, 3800 stall lock-up converter and 4.30's (closest thing to an automatic 5 speed going)