Your source is incorrect.Creative did not make a tool for Chry.They did fab the tools for us.Chry did not hand modify any Hemi fenders.They restamped the fenders with the problem area removed.Availablity of the new fenders seems to coinside with the March 5 cut off date for the moldings.Only those later cars have the second tag.

We begin work the last week of Sept 69 and finished about March 1st 70 (see March 5).We did 10-15 cars per day at least.The Creative lot was full of cars (100+ or more) when we started as was the area where we did the work.(about 18 cars)We did have weeks where we did other work including the holidays.Maximum of 5 weeks total.Those numbers prove only a very small amount of cars got out witout the mods.

If anyone recalls the model year and new car roll out started about the second week of Sept in those days.There is another issue.We changed the wheels and tires on many many cars.I beleive it was the Magnum 500 wheels that were not available when the cars were built.Possible it was the tires or both.Due the that issue and the original reason for the mods we think the cars were held back.It is entirely possibly that a small number were shipped out mistakenly.There are examples of unmolested cars with no fender mods.So far they seem to be Cudas that were wheel lip delete.We did modify other Cudas w/lip mouldings delete but it was rare for a Cuda.

This was a late change and they were in a hurry.I hope to find some paperwork but I doubt I will be able to access the archives since Creative was sold.

Hope this helps.

Leave the gun.......take the Cannoli's....Mike