Ok, budget is under a grand. I've realistically got 800, but would much prefer to spend less if possible.

I've re-lined packs before on model a's, but never built a custom pack. Nylon buttons instead of the long rubbers was recommended. What is a source? I've also found a few calculators for spring rate online, so at least I'll have a general idea of what the rate is, but will still have to fine tune it.

I'm currently running poly bushings in the leaves, but the fronts are already worn.

Jon, thanks. It's not often a manufacturer that you don't buy from compliments your style. I will say I've used a bunch of hotchkis products on customer cars, and a few sets of your springs on my own stuff, and like them. Just not in the budget for this one.

Car is very odd handling. Takes an initial set on turn in well, but then afterwards transition to mid corner understeer. Will not oversteer without breaking the tires loose with throttle and essential drifting. I blame too little rear rate and kyb shocks more than anything else. Body roll in the front I blame on too soft of spring rate. Hence wanting to stiffen both ends.

I do have a set of truck bilstien shocks that should be easily adapted to the mopar, but have no idea what the valving is in them, and if they would be worth the effort. Original application was a one ton suburban.

Michael Crawford CSP 1970 plymouth Duster back under construction: http://www.pro-touring.com/showthread.ph...ouring-makeover 1964 el camino beater shop truck 96403-project-drivabeater-2-0-64-el-camino-this-time