My experience with fatty torsion bars is only on a B-Body. I put 1.12 Firmfeel bars on that car and had to completely backoff the adjusters to get a reasonably low ride height. The fact that there was no adjuster preload didn't seem to be too big of an issue. Wish I would have gone for the 1.18s to start though.

For my 318 Dart, I'd like to go with either 1.18s or 1.24s, either Magnumforce or Firmfeel. I'm aware that the a-body length TBs are higher spring rate than the same diameter B or E body bars.

Anyone here run 1.24s on an a-body for a roadrace application? Is it too stiff with good shocks (RCD Bilstein, etc)? Planning on using 275ish tires on some 17x9 or so wheels.

I'm worried that with 1.24s the high spring rate will prevent me from getting the front end low enough even if I uncrank the adjusters all the way. I want the front of the car to be longtube-scraping low. Does anyone do huge TBs indexed for a low ride height with some adjuster preload? Kind of want to avoid 2" drop spindles based on what I've read about increased roll-center height.

Not at all all worried about on-road comfort, just trying to be as competitive as possible handling-wise with a torsion bar sprung mopar. This will in the not too distant future be a fully caged car and I'm going to be running a 1.25 tubular front bar (swaybar is on the way along with geometry corrected non-adjustable tubular UCAs), rear sway bar is TBD. I'll probably also be buying adjustable strut rods at the same time as I order the TBs, which strut rods would y'all recommend?

Any input by those with roadrace a-bodies with mega-fat TBs is appreciated. Thanks.