The mylar pieces are still available and they retail at close to $73 each from Chrysler. Be very careful in purchasing the cheaper ones on the market as people are passing them off as being original Chrysler pieces. Personally, unless the items are not in the sealed wrap from Chrysler, I would not trust them to being the real deal. The manufacture of the reproductions has redone the tooling and they are much more correct as the first run was too thick and stiff. You can use the reproductions, but make sure that they are of the recent run and be very careful as they are not quite as user friendly as the OEM pieces. Your car is a post car, so these pieces are also used on the rear pop out quarter windows aw well. I stock both styles, so I always point the differences out to my customers.

www.restorationpartsandmaterials.com
Correct Mopar weatherstripping is our specialty, but we stock and supply a wide assortment for all of your restoration needs.

www.dalescudashop.com
Correct style exhaust tips and hardware, fresh air seals, go wings, Cuda & Challenger rear window louvers, hood pin kits