I am not a professional magician but I learned a new trick this week. If you stack eleven one hundred dollar bills and hold them up before your eyes,you can see through them. The secret to the trick is to send the money to AMD and 4 days later your 69 Daytona rear glass will show up via truck freight. Then you open the box and you can see clearly through your money! The window looks great and has the correct date code and logo. My money wasn't the only thing that went poof and disappeared though,there are only a few Daytona/500 rear windows left,and there won't be another run made anytime soon if ever so if anyone needs one,they better order it soon. Today I will be building a wooden storage crate to put it in until I build my Daytona replica.

70 Charger R/T SE 472 Hemi 70 Charger R/T convertible 70 Charger R/T V Code Sixpack 69 Charger R/T SE Sunroofcar 68 Charger 383 68 Charger 318 71 Charger R/T 70 Challenger convertible 71 Challenger convertible 71 Cuda 340 09 Challenger R/T Classic