I had to modify my torsion bar crossmember and reinforce it to install a 200R4 in my A-Body. It looks like you cut the torsion bar crossmember completely out over the transmission and notched your bolt-on rear motor mount too. I'm curious about your solution for reinforcing those areas to get the strength back into those critical chassis components, especially on a torsion bar car. Please post some pictures of your set-up.

I'm no expert, but it looks like adding a second crossmember towards the rear of the transmission tied to the sub-frame connectors would work a lot better than the long tubes your using for an additional rear motor mount attaching point. The leverage those long bars have to work against those minor attachment points on the crossmember don't look like they would last long with the forces at work against them.

Last edited by jbc426; 03/16/16 11:39 AM.

1970 Plymouth 'Cuda #'s 440-6(block in storage)currently 493" 6 pack, Shaker, 5 speed Passon, 4.10's
1968 Plymouth Barracuda Convertible 408 Magnum EFI with 4 speed automatic overdrive, 3800 stall lock-up converter and 4.30's (closest thing to an automatic 5 speed going)