I had called Milodon several times on Monday trying to get some input from them why thier pump bound up twisting the drive off, they pointed us towards the O ring on the pump being the wrong one. They gave us the specs. and part number for the O ring on the snout saying that they had seen people put the wrong one in the wrong place causing similar problems, once we went and bought several of those O rings and compared them to the ones on the pump we realized that wasn't our problem shruggy
I callled them today to explain what had caused our problem so they would be aware of what we found and they said that wouldn't have been a problem on a KB aluminum block because KB tapers the snout entrance hole for the O ring to slide in so it does tear up that O ring. Look at yours to make sure tha taper is in place scope All the stock OEM cast iron blocks I have used had that stock shruggy Murphy loves messing with us drag racers runaway whistling
I have another new World cast iron 4,490 rough bore Hemi block that I will look at that surface the first time it is up on a engine stand to start with thumbs

Last edited by Cab_Burge; 03/04/16 05:22 PM.

Mr.Cab Racing and winning with Mopars since 1964. (Old F--t, Huh)