Originally Posted By old yeller
I know its hard to please everybody and some people shouldn't have race cars
I tried to stay out of this but i have to draw the line when it comes to Eric the guy doesn't have a mean bone in his body Inside or Outside of the shop in over the 20 years or so i have never even heard him say a swear word....75% of mopar people are cheap they want to go fast buy [censored] crap and wonder why chit breaks or why nothing fits like it should....With that being said

I support Donald Trump for President......lol

Not sure if these comments are directed at me or not. Seems like it. I do demand high quality. One of the things I expect is when you are paying for heads to be machined and fully assembled, as in ready to bolt on the short block, they should not have a handful of chips from the porting process fall out of the water jacket when you remove them from the plastic bags. I also expect that the custom made pushrods do not have S bends in them from the ends being pressed in. I also expect that when you call to bring up these issues, you are not talked down to with comments like "we build race engines for lots of people and they run fine".

I stand by my evaluation and will never use them again.

'67 is an abbreviation of 1967
67' is an abbreviation of 67 feet
They are not interchangeable.