Originally Posted By Crizila
Originally Posted By mopar dave
Need to pick up some fuel for Dyno testing. What would be a good fuel for 410 SB with 13.3:1 compression run in the 7000rpm range. I'm interested in the VP c12, but not sure this would be a good choice.
Latest Hot Rod has a real good article ( VP question and answer forum)on this. Believe C12 is their biggest seller. Article might help guide you in the right direction. Pretty complicated subject involve many facets. A lot of different ways to get the octane #. The question is which one is right for you. What sticks in my mind most after reading it is the inconsistency of pump gas. beer

We tested many fuels at Pettis from stockers to blown and nos stuff and for what you and others are doing in that comp. range the 112 was better overall. I put ZERO stock in cranking this and that and low comp. stockers ran better and that fuel has some excellent properties that go beyond just the octane numbers.......

72 Dart 470 n/a BB stroker street car `THUMPER`...Check me out on FB Dominic Thumper for videos and lots of carb pics......760-900-3895.....