First plan on lots of $#%#@$ing then when its all done a huge smile.

1) Depends on the valve cover you use but pretty much you need to put flex lines on the top to allow removal of master cylinder, mine has hard lines and I can wiggle my valve cover off but just barley and I have stock style chrome covers. My engine sits offset to tti's specks since I used their headers. Motor sits offset to passenger side, back and down. I also used motor mounts instead of motor plate much cleaner look and no plate to work around up front.

2) I would cut and section the shock tower makes things much easier and again depends on valve cover but again I can get mine off no problem and I did cut mine rather than beat it in with a hammer. It is for valve cover removal only although I have never tried to pull the head while in the car.

3) Most people mount to the top passenger side for alternator with motor plate. Mine is in the stock location to passenger side since it is in with motor mounts. If you pm me I can email you some pics and give some more advice as I don't know how to post pics hear my build thread is on A bodies, Hemi Cuda Just For fun.

Have fun and lots of patience.

Bob

Last edited by Skypower; 01/26/16 07:44 PM.