"Guys like all of you im on a budget and im trying to make my valiant as safe and as lite as i possibly can with in my means."

Ain't we all. But there is such a thing as false economy. You may drag that thing home for $10 and the price of fuel to go get it. How many hours are you going to spend sanding rust? Or how much are you going to pay to have it blasted? What's it going to cost to fix if it won't cert, fix what's broken or not done correctly? And then what's it going to take to get it to fit your application?

The real issue is you may get into this thing, probably spend a lot more money than a new chassis that fits your car would cost, and still have a half a$$ piece. Or get half way into it, give up and junk it and loose all of that money. I see it all the time.

The bare chassis is chump change. Struts, brakes, rear, shocks, plumbing, tin, fuel, electrical, wheels and tires, etc., etc., etc., is where the money gets spent. IMHO, all I see in those pictures are problems, headaches, time and money spent that could have been used more wisely.

If the results don't match the theory, change the theory.