Hi all
I started a post long ago I called MAJOR Score!!!
I cannot locate it in the search function so I thought I would just start over in here. I put all the pics on photobucket anyway since I cannot figure out how to post more than one pic per post.
Here is the plan
1970GTX to start with. I bought an insurance totalled 2007 Charger R/T that still ran and drove (rear end damage)
My plan is to take as much as I can out of the Charger and install it in the GTX. Motor, auto transmission, computers, disc brakes all around, bucket seats, it even had a satellite radio but I will use a different unit.
I bought an AlterKtion front end and a 4 link rear. I also am installing the XV frame stiffening package and one of their EFI fuel tanks.
Exterior will be primarily stock except for minor changes i.e. 16" Torque Thrust D (need 16 to fit brakesand calipers from the Charger) and the rear view mirrors will be painted ralley/race style ones from that era.
I got WWWAAAAAYYYYY delayed by the rust exposed when we media blasted the GTX. It is easier to say what REMAINS of the GTX
firewall (upper cowl replaced)
rear frame rails
floor from forward trunk seam to rear footwell seam
Roof
A pillars
inner rocker panels
inner front fenders
EVERY OTHER BODY PIECE has been replaced by AMD stuff or donor car parts!
Inside will have a custom built dash and center console and katzskin leather in blue and white
B-5 is the color with a white vinyl roof.

You can see the carnage, Charger,and progress on my photobucket site.

http://s284.photobucket.com/albums/ll40/DariusCRCKBR/

I will post updates as progress warrants. Right now it's all about plug welding and grinding at least 1500 spot weld holes!

Driving modern convenience in classic beauty