I've used all three of those brands single shafts for and on BB roller cam motors with similar lift. I won't use the cryo treated Hughes rockers again after having issues with thier adjusters and nuts, they wouldn't stay tight down Same thing using the better high dollar race Manton adjusters staying tight in those rocker arms also runaway On Harlnad Sharps compared to the T&D single shafts I like and use the Harland Sharps now on most application due to the better customer service and rebuilding services later after racing and using them both work I saw around .025 to .035 lift differences on both sets at the retainers shock shruggy I have a set of Indy 440-1 heads that I bought from a member on here that came with a set of new Jesel paired shaft rockers with 1.55 ratio, I've mocked up one pair on one head with checking springs to find out how long the pushrods need to be, no problem so far but no run time either yet so no real feed back either shruggy I'll probally run them the way they way they are now (I had to add a .060 spacer to get them aligned properly per the instructions from Jesel) for a while and maybe change the rockers to .175 or 1.8 ratio next winter workIHTHs thumbs

Mr.Cab Racing and winning with Mopars since 1964. (Old F--t, Huh)