Originally Posted By 496 A-body
Originally Posted By sixpackgut
Originally Posted By WO23Coronet
320 cfm at .400" of lift? Good lord that's a lot of flow

Dave Webber claims 325 @ .4 with his CNC program but his numbers stock are a bit higher in the low lift numbers than Mine, Brett's, Matt's, etc so not sure about that. I got 320 before I went to far so we will see what happens after the tube goes in. I can reshape the floor a little also. Might try to copy that thitek head picture and pull a bunch more metal from that side

Anyone know if these are Webbers numbers? Or MCH?
http://www.buyracingparts.com/cnc-ported-heads/cnc-ported-mopar-heads/images/64cnc6.4flow.jpg

top to bottom of the apache combustion chamber is 4.10. I use a pin to locate my sb ford, LS and Hemi head on the bore adapter. on my 4.0 bore, the valve hits and wont open. I can move it so it will open but the chamber is still bigger than 4.0.

They are not Webbers numbers and I have seen a lot of really high numbers posted for all the hemi heads that I really don't know what to make of them.

I port a lot of LS heads and my bench seems very comparable. A GM CNC LS3 head on my bench flows exactly what the published numbers are for that head. same goes for the rest of the LS stuff but when it comes to the GEN Hemi stuff, only comparables are stock numbers from guys on moparts.

Gen 3 power 6.22@110, 9.85@135
Follow @g3hemiswap on instagram

performance only racing, CRT, ultimate converter, superior design concepts, ThumperCarbs