I am in that ball park, but it is un-track tested. My car is also lighter at right around 3000lbs, maybe less now....

The torque just rolling into it is like the space shuttle lifting off....The front of the car lifts, slams you back in the seat lurches forward really hard, and then breaks them loose as you press it further down, and then starts wandering all over the road and this is rolling at 45-55mph.....You can clearly see where it wrinkled the tires, but it left double s marks all down the road. My little 484 +640hp Hemi was never like this.... And I am still nowhere near full throttle.

The cam I have going back in adds substantial lift going from 0.680 to 0.750 and is going to take the Hp to a new level after we sort a few things out. My bench racing calculator says we are definitely going to add a bunch of hp & torque all while bringing the torque peak down 500rpm for even more fun... [/quote]
Wow! sounds like fun. Mine is not track proven either but has about 2400 miles on the combo. I think it will run low 10s which I would be happy with for a full street car. I have a 65 Coronet that my 588 Hemi is going in and it should hopefully run Low to Mid 9s.

Doug

MOPAR or NO CAR!!!
1965 Dodge Coronet soon a 6.1 Hemi with a Magnson blower 810 hp on pump gas
1964 Dodge Polara 582" Indy alum Block 426-1RA heads,
1933 Plymouth PE all Steel, LT1 4L60E
1959 Plymouth Savoy 33,000 mile survivor
Old cars are never done. They are ongoing projects!