Might be worth $200 to someone that needs and wants it, but I sure would want to look it over really good. Lots of things could be wrong with it from being around for 75 or so years. Bent, loose rivets, hacked up crossmembers or rails, rust, and how things were originally removed would be very real concerns. I think I'd also want to be sure it was the correct frame that I would need. 1/2 ton, 3/4 ton, and 1 ton were different frames back then. There were also long box and short box frames. Also, I think it would have to be pristine for that kind of money, because the stuff missing would cost a fortune to replace, personally, I'd pass.

You need to put that into the proper perspective, I would update the chassis to something more modern without batting an eye. 39-47 Mopar stuff was good stuff in 39-47, and probably as good or better then anything else ((except the updated Dodge trucks) well into the early 60s, but its not the early 60s anymore. Guess it depends on what you want to do with your truck. Parades get boring after a few years, I like to drive my stuff. Gene