have been looking at options for springs for my build . A little about the car. 1965 Dodge Dart. Best guess on weight will be 2800. front suspension is now a coil over set up. I have looked at Hotchkis springs for the 67 up A bodies and post a thread asking about them with very but very little feedback using them in my application. Here is what is confusing. My rear springs are moved in to the frame rails to accommodate my rear wheel choice. Had to make some room back there. just not much to work with in stock form. Witch brings me to spring rate. I know moving the spring in will require a stiffer spring rate. Thinking the Hotchkis spring was designed for the later a bodies I would assume the 67 up car where heavier. hotchkis rates there springs at 130. Now after not much feed back I looked at Flex Form composite springs. Talked to a guy by the name of Mark there. He is suggesting 200 rate spring witch leaves me very confused. can anyone shed some light on this subject for me. Thanks Tim

Last edited by prrc; 11/01/15 09:03 PM.