I started using Cam Motion in 1998 and still do, but as of late we have had some differences of opinion on certain parameters but I will still say they are number one for grinding what you ask for. Garbage in, garbage out. You can't fudge numbers.

I still use Racer Brown a BUNCH because Jim and I see eye to eye on so much that it makes it hard not to at least get his numbers and see what he says. You can't BS Jim. My current project is using one of RB's grinds. He had the balls to hear me out, correct my erroneous thinking, and grind something dang close to what I thought I should have.

Jones Cams. Mike Jones is a smart dude. Have dyno'd a bunch of his stuff and it works. He has different ways of "skinning the cat", but the cat gets skinned .

Those would be my top 3 in any order, most likey I would chose the one who you "get on" with the best on the phone. I go by my gut. Also remember my gut is pretty old.

Just because you think it won't make it true. Horsepower is KING. To dispute this is stupid. C. Alston