Duct work? Most of that has dry rotted out. Thanks for the advice. I normally take pictures when I start to yank stuff off of the car. It took me about a year or so to realize that there is very little that I can do to the car in a weekend. I used to think that I could do every thing in a weekend. Now, I realize that it all takes time and that it is better to try and do things right the first time. Case and point, I pulled the carpet up to change and noticed the floor pans are in worst shape than I thought. So I ripped out pretty much all of the interior of the car in order to check for more rust. Everything looks good with the exception of some surface rust spots back of the dash and a couple of very rust spots back of the dash. Also, the dash is the only part of the car that has never been painted. So, I figure as long as I have the inside mostly apart, I just as soon take the dash off, try and clean up some of the rust behind it and then paint the dash. That way, when I put the interior back in, I want have the urge to take the dash out because the rust in the back of it is bugging me.