Quote:

I have never run a PTC.I will NEVER run another dynamic.

My feelings as well......dynamic is by far the worst convertor company I've dealt with. Here's my story:
After spending $1800 with them on a convertor(initial cost plus it had to go back 2 times)and less than 20 total runs........all I got was a piece of junk.
The stall speed was way off every time it came back from them by up to 1000 rpm.......the hub register that sits in the back of the crank was real loose and sloppy......it was 1.800", you could move the convertor up and down quite a bit before the convertor bolts were in. All the other convertors I have measure 1.810".
Shaun told me to just put a piece of plastic between the crank and convertor hub............real professional!
We cut the convertor open (4 runs after it came back from them the last time) and it looked like a 3 year old bent the fins with a ball pein hammer.....what a mess.........the work was disgusting.....I have pics somewhere.
I ended up writing them a letter explaining how disappointed I was with thier work.

Then I gave the exact same info about my car/engine to a different convertor company and they nailed everything right the first time.