Yeah, thanks doll face lol. Scott, are they lightly stamped or difficult to find? We pulled the package tray and HE didn't see them. I have also heard they are on the trunk gasket rail, but what I found there is a part # I believe as the 2 rails had the even/odd # on the left and right and did not match any #s on the data plate or build sheet which I have. The thing that leads us to believe it isn't the original body is the color of the paint under the carpet, package tray etc, and an air conditioning firewall, but after 45 yrs who knows what occurred earlier in this cars life. I have owned it since 1996 and though you most likely don't remember istarted a hemi dart clone project which you helped me decifer and sell the warranty block I acquired for it. That was in 2004 or 2005. I have finished the clone and drive it most of the time, which is why the 70 swinger is for sale. I average about 1500 miles a yr on the clone and have put 2000 total on the swinger. Thanks again for any and all help

can 13