Thanks yall, I really appreciate it! wave It was a long hard road. Making the power was the easy part, getting it down the track took a lil while, lol. I've learned a lot during this time though.

RacerX...I built the motor back in 2006 w/ the intention of spraying it all along, but it is not really a nitrous motor per say. The cam works OK for nitrous, but isn't a dedicated nitrous grind. I did have another converter built for the nitrous so I could keep my good "motor" converter on the shelf in case I ever decided I needed it. I hated to mess w/ it b/c it works awesome N/A. The pistons were spec'd w/ nitrous in mind (lowered ring lands, thick pins).
Yes, it is a big inch pump gas motor (around 11:1), but I'm not spraying it on pump gas. Heard way too many horror stories about running pump gas w/ large amounts of spray (even though 250 isn't really that much), so I decided to play it safe and run race gas.

This run was w/ a "baseline" nitrous tuneup that's most likely undertimed and a little fat. I also had .3 sec delay in the digiset, so it'll definitely go faster if I decide to get after it.

Robbins...the 275 pros work good (almost put it on the bumper w/ them a few months ago), they just looked like donuts on my car. They got lost in the wheelwell. Guess I'm just used to the way the bigger 295-65 looks on it. I was out of gear at 1000' w/ the 275s, so I decided to go back to the bigger tire.

CHIP
'70 hemicuda, 575" Hemi, 727, Dana 60
'69 road runner, 440-6, 18 spline 4 speed, Dana 60
'71 Demon, 340, low gear 904, 8.75
'73 Chrysler New Yorker, 440, 727, 8.75
'90 Chevy 454SS Silverado, 476" BBC, TH400, 14 bolt
'06 GMC 2500HD LBZ Duramax