This guy is not someone you want to do business with. I wont go on to trash on him in a public forum. But I will say this. Their are better resources out there that will gladly take your hard earned money, and turn it into a properly built and documented piece of art under your hood. Even if that means you spend a couple grand extra, you get what you pay for. Other than that, always make sure you do everything in writing, by email. Cover your butt. With this guy many people did not cover their butts, i did. But still had attorneys contact me 8 months after the fact as did many customers who bought with free shipping. He had not paid his freight bills and the shipping company was going after his customers. I obviously did not get what was paid for, have since sold car to someone in australia. Who can and will back me up on this.

I will sit back and know i among others were honest and trusting and paid someone for something, they did not provide. It will all come back to him at the right time. Things work out in that way.