Originally Posted By J_BODY
Any results or tidbits from these two races? I know the mopar day is usually on the small side, but would love to see some picts if anybody got any....

Our group went Saturday for the house of grudge and I will never do one of those again, Worst bunch of people I have ever encountered at a race track, They had some Bad a$$ cars and was cool to see but people with absolutely no regard or respect in the pits. Guys rompin through pits, kickin dirt & gravel, Throwing & breaking beer bottles all over the pit area, So much trash that they couldn't have the car show in the pit area like they use to. They had to move the show area for the Mopar event to the staging lanes. They did get it cleaned up but took them half the morning on Sunday to get it done. OK Rant Over and congrats to Lisa Caldwell (wheelsup73) for I think a runner up in Pro, She put on a good show as always. I put a buddy in my car for the Mopar event and he got his first 9 second pass so he was pretty happy. Look foreword to next year!

Founder and CEO of the Central Valley Mopar Drag Pack