Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

What is "Mopaint" and what do they do?

One thing they don't do is return a phone call. [/quote
Here are some facts. Rob's a nice guy but their customer service leaves a lot to be desired. I ordered some Bright Blue paint about 1 year ago. I left countless messages reminding them of my order. I finally got a response from Mopaint about a month ago and Rob said something about their areosol cans having a problem, so would I take a pint and spray. I said yes and I still haven't received my paint. I'm not very pleased. Thems the facts!

I agree,very frustrating phone customer service. I called multiple times with no call back so I had my wife call to want to place an order from my cell and was called back in 3 minutes. I told him how I did not appreciate how my problems went unanswered. He said I was on the list to call I said for months but someone leaves a # and they get a call back with-in minutes???
Anyway I had a problem too with 71 B-5 blue first batch was great perfect match but I ran out. I got 3 more cans of it,it was too silver lookin they said it had too much suede??? in it...They tried again after a year of trying to get it right. They were dropping that color...5 months later I finally got my money back for the 3 cans after many frustrating call only to leave a message...Rob said he was having health problems back then in '07...