Originally Posted By pittsburghracer
Time and time again these car are built as "show queens", dyno number chest pumpers, or car cruises and the owners talk about how fast their car is. BUT it never hits the track. LOL. Oh I forgot about the magazine cover crowd.
Sorry I haven't posted in a while been going thru some set backs this year including a back injury which has had me out of work for 3 months and was a huge financial hit. But the past few weeks I've been able to get back out in the garage and behind the wheel. To answer a few of your questions, no show queen here I was fortunate enough to be in the right place in the right time last year when we debue the car and caught the attention of RPM Magazine which was an honor, just wish my wife was there to see it but she lost her battle with cancer before she could see the car finished. Dyno chest pumper? No,not here the numbers are what they are, Larry Peto of Larry's Engine and Marine out of Tuscon Arizona builds a bad bullet. Trailer queen? Sorry Drive it a lot. And for racing and testing in the next few weeks we will be getting after it. I'll try and post some videos of it soon.

Last edited by QuickDart 502; 08/24/15 02:17 AM. Reason: Spelling