It has TTI max wedge exhaust with cutouts. I have not ran it with caps open yet. Exhaust manifolds,intake is original 63. Heads max wedge. And are 286 castings original from a 63 dodge. Took me 8 years to save cash and round everything up. Even the shifter is a 64-65 piece. (squared off top on shifter. remakes are not like it). floor hump was from brewers performance. Have a RAM HD clutch bore and beck style. I like Garbage truck pedal. It suits me fine. Bought a radio delete plate on ebay for 15 bucks. And scored carpet for 40 bucks on craigslist. Put spme belts in the back seat from a 66 charger. They are black with a silver buckle. To match front belts. Was an air conditioning car. My dad found a dash from a 64 plymouthat a junkyard. I painted it up and we also got a non air heater box from the same car. It has been a fun project. It has been a dream of mine to build a max wedge car since the first time I read an article about a 62 in Mopar Muscle. 1991. I was 14 years old.Man time sure flys.I cranked torsion bars down a bit to give it a nascar kind of look.It has 3:23 sure-grip and 23 spline 4-speed.