I picked up a set of Summit Brand ceramic coated small block headers yesterday and when I got them home and out of the box I see that there's no way they'll seal up on my ported J heads. My ports are matched to the Felpro http://www.summitracing.com/parts/fel-ms90460 gaskets. The raised area around the port on the headers is too short on the bottom side of the port. The outside edge of that machined raised area on the header lands in the port on the head and well of course with no area on the head for it to match up against itll leak straight out. So my question is whose headers that Summit sells will work on my heads? Dougs maybe? But they dont say theyll fit an F-body but I would think a manual steering console shifted no torsion bar in the way 1979 Volare would have an easier time than say a 73 Dart getting them to fit. So have I screwed myself port matching to that gasket or is there a header thatll work? I saw in the Flowtech header reviews on Summits website Im not the first guy to run into this trouble apparently. The single review they had was leaking out the bottom of the port with no way to fix it.