Before i get slammed with everything obvious let me just say ive had multiple mechanic friens look it over and niether i or they have been able to figure out the problem.
Now the problem. My shelby will turn over but will not start. I'm getting absolutely no spark to the plugs. I just rebuilt the motor, trans, etc.. so just about everything is new or rebuilt. Since the problem arose i have replaced the coil, new distributor, new plugs, wires, relays, new fuel pump etc... still no spark. Ihave managed to purchase three shelby dakota computers and have tried switching all of them hoping for something still no luck.
There are many many net post of these 1st gen dakota's just up and dying like this and everyone talks about the same identical problem i am experiencing, and it doesnt seem to matter what engine combo it has. They all talk about the same problem as I have. Only problem after reading allthe blog posts no one ever states/writes what they ever found to be the problem. So if anybody here has an idea or has experienced this same issue please post what you did to finally get it running again. Thanks members and moparts for any help you can offer.