a little over a year ago, my wife let me do a an engine dyno day at kammer&kammer in dayton Oh. they're also mopar racers!

full dyno day, with A/F, tuning, etc. I think the day was $300? or was it $500? I don't remember now...they'll do 3 chassis pulls for $100, maybe $300 was chassis dyno with tuning, and $500 was for an engine dyno day. I really can't remember now--mostly because my out the door bill was about $1200! yea, the wife wasn't too happy about that, but their quoted price over the phone did not include fuel, oil, gaskets, etc. so that was probably another $100-150 or so added on, and then my Eddy 750 carb w/electric choke gave up 90hp to a holley 750HP (no choke), both were OOTB, so that was another $650 added in! plus a lift plate so I could quit using my chains bolted to the engine to lift it...

definitly worth the price though. it was a day to myself, no work, no family, just me and my hobby, hanging out with a bunch of guys who build engines for a living. I was in heaven, walking around their shop checking out various projects they had going on, picking their brains about engine building, etc.

I'd do it again, and WILL do it again when Iget the motor built for my Cuda. I just hope I can get to it in this lifetime before they either forget about me or all retire!

4932012-DSC_0078.JPG (104 downloads)

**Photobucket sucks**