Originally Posted By moparjimbo
Too modified for State Farm? That surprises me as I have a full tube chassis 572 hemi Challenger and a 1500 RWHP twin turbo Viper insured with their specialty car insurance and I recommend it to everyone. Its way cheaper then anything else I have found like Haggerty, its agreed value, and its monthly payments right with my regular insurance. I have the Challenger insured for $60K and its like $20 a month. I have a Fury and Trailduster insured for like $15k each or something like that and its like under $15 a month....As long as you have a regular daily driver insurance with them they do classic and specialty cars.

The Viper got thru because someone made a mistake. State Farms Specialty insurance is for non to lightly modified cars. Be careful because if everything about the car wasn't disclosed during the app they could deny a claim. The insurance company can revoke the policy due to a material misrepresentation in the application. I cant say how I know this but I am very familiar w/this policy and have seen this very scenario happen. Just trying to help out.

Ok